Knowledgeable Handling Of Serious Injuries That Resulted From An Accident
Our legal team at Scott, Ray, Pemberton & Goll, PLLC, knows the type of impact a serious injury can have on your life. Regardless of the type of accident in which they were suffered, you may be facing months or years of recovery due to someone else’s negligence.
We use more than 40 years of experience when seeking compensation for lost wages, medical bills, property damage, and pain and suffering. Recovering compensation can help give you one less thing to worry about as you focus on yourself. Our lawyers are compassionate when working with personal injury clients, taking the time to listen to their stories and craft a legal strategy based on their goals.
Types Of Serious Injuries
Our firm represents clients who have suffered many different types of devastating injuries, including:
- Brain injuries: Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) often occur without there being any visible trauma to the head. However, these are very serious injuries. Concussions, contrecoup injuries, and other TBIs can leave a victim suffering symptoms for a lifetime.
- Spinal cord injuries: The level of paralysis due to a spinal cord injury depends on where the injury to the spinal cord is located. The higher up on the spinal cord, the more total the paralysis. It is always important to be evaluated by a medical professional, as spinal cord injuries may not be immediately apparent.
- Amputations: The loss of a limb in an accident leaves a victim grieving and adapting to a new way of life. Car accidents, workplace accidents, and other accidents can sever a limb or severely damage a body part to the point that it needs to be amputated.
- Broken and crushed bones: A fracture or a crushed bone may require surgery to fix. This may leave a victim unable to use a hand or arm, or walk due to a broken leg or other bones, drastically altering the way they live their lives.
- Burns: A serious burn may result from a fire after a crash, due to electrocution from defective wiring, from toxic exposure to a dangerous chemical, and other situations. Burns often require extensive medical care, including skin grafts, and can leave a victim hospitalized for months.
Fatal Accidents And Wrongful Death
Unfortunately, many accidents cause injuries that result in someone’s death. If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident that resulted from someone else’s negligence, you may be able to seek compensation and hold them responsible. We understand that nothing can bring your loved one back. But by obtaining compensation, our firm hopes to lighten the financial burden you may be carrying after the loss.
We Are Here To Help You Move Forward
Our firm focuses on the legal aspects of your situation so you can focus on recovery and looking forward to the future. To learn more about our injury representation, contact us online or call us today at 972-525-5872 or 903-454-0044.